Aggressive Kit by Smart Loops for Session Drummer 3 (Download)
The SL Aggressive Kit was created as an expansion pack for Cakewalk's Session Drummer. Smart Loops has taken all the necessary steps to create these professional quality drum samples and MIDI loops and consolidate them into a product optimized for use in Session Drummer.
This kit was performed, recorded, and mixed by Frank Basile who has played on more than 1000 recording sessions and is officially endorsed by Pearl Drums. All samples in the SL Aggressive Kit are 24-bit, 44.1kHz WAV. Includes separate SFZ files for each kick, snare, tom, cymbal, and hi-hat variation for easy creation of custom Kits and Program files in Session Drummer 3.
- Pearl Mahogany MHX 22” in five complete separate versions (Dry, Compressed, Gated, Wet, and Alt) which can all be further processed by the user in Session Drummer 3 or other FX
- 16 velocity levels per kick variation
- Pearl 14” Steel Shell in ten complete separate versions (Center Dry, Center Compressed, Center gated, Center Wet, Rim-Shot Dry, Rim-Shot Compressed, Rim-Shot Gated, Rim-Shot Wet, Center Alt, Rim-Shot Alt) which can be further processed by user in SD3 or other FX.
- 19-24 velocity levels per version
- Six Pearl Mahogany MHX Toms: 8”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 16”, 18”
- Each Tom in four complete separate versions (Dry, Compressed, Gated, Wet)
- 16 velocity levels for each tom version
- Zildjian 14” Hi-Hats in fifteen complete separate versions (Closed Tip Dry, Closed Tip Wet, Closed Tip Dirty, Closed Edge Dry, Closed Edge Wet, Closed Edge Dirty, Open Tip Dry, Open Tip Wet, Open Tip Dirty, Open Edge Dry, Open Edge Wet, Open Edge Dirty, Foot Dry, Foot Wet, Foot Dirty)
- 14-30 velocity levels per version
- Zildjian crashes, Ride, Ride Bell, and China
- 11-28 velocity levels
- 130 rock MIDI patterns/loops (MID files) optimized for use in Session Drummer 3
- Each pattern is 1-4 measures/bars long
View All 1 Reviews
Write A Review
Like every other Smart Loops Sample Kit for SD 2-3, this one is highly usable & sounds great! It will drop in most rock tracks with zero EQ or tweaking needed most of the time because of the cutting (but never edgy) tone of the transits.
It comes with 5 pre-mixed setups that overall is as useable as the main kit sounds. The Midi patterns that are supplied are nice, and mix well all the other AL Midi sets (if you don't own them yet you NEED them, really!)
Well worth grabbing!